Ballots are out and the election is almost here. Come Help get out the vote.
Phone Bank — 6-8pm Tuesday 11/01 & Thursday 11/03
5503 Neilson Ave., Ferndale, WA map
To Sign Up – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: Barbara Lewis at 360-594-1501 or Aileen Satushek at 360-398-2295
Things to bring if you have them (If you don’t have them, don’t worry about it.
cell phone, laptop
beverage & snacks
42nd LD Democrats Endorsed Candidates
- Initiatives to the Legislature
- I-732 Carbon Emissions Tax – YES
- I-735 Get Big Money Out of Elections – YES
- Initiatives to the People
- I-1433 – Raise the Minimum Wage and Provide Sick and Safe Leave – YES
- I-1491 – Extreme Risk Protection Order – YES
- I-1501 – Increased fraud protection for Seniors and vulnerable adults – YES
- Whatcom County – 2016 EMS Levy – YES
- City of Bellingham – Proposition #1 – Greenways Levy – YES
Water quantity, quality, instream flows, and fish habitat are topics of great importance to Whatcom County citizens. There is ‘controversy’ and disinformation out there. Attending this presentation would be a great chance to get the facts from the experts.
Presentations on Current WRIA 1 Groundwater Projects and Monitoring
October 19, 2016 1:30pm-4:30pm
Bellingham Public Library
Join the WRIA 1 Management Team at a special meeting to hear the latest on groundwater studies, monitoring, and model development. More Information
WRIA 1 Watershed Management Project is the result of the 1998 Washington State Watershed Management Act, which required all participating local governments to address water quantity, with the option of addressing water quality, instream flows, and fish habitat. The WRIA 1 Watershed Management Project has brought together citizens, local governments, tribes, and state and federal agencies to address these issues.