42ND LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT DEMOCRATS MEETINGS
The 42nd LD Democrats will be meeting at 10 am at the International Machinists Hall, 2064 Vista Drive in Ferndale on:
- Saturday, August 13, 2016
- Saturday, September 10, 2016
Our meetings are open to the public and are a great way for you to get involved in local Democratic politics.
August 13, 2016
- Election of a new Chair.* Only current Precinct Committee Officers (PCOs) are eligible to vote in elections of officers.
- Report on Outreach Activities. Volunteer sign up for booths and parades
- Report on phone bank and other general election activities. Volunteer sign up.
* Natalie McClendon has decided to support an independent candidate for a 42nd LD seat in the Legislature and so, has resigned from her position as Chair of the 42nd LD Democrats. A candidate search committee has been formed, chaired by Janet Lutz-Smith ( email@example.com ).
September 10, 2016
- Endorsement of candidates advancing to the general election. PCOs and paid members* are eligible to vote.
- Report on Outreach Activities.
- Report on phone bank and other general election activities. Volunteer sign up
The next meeting of the 42nd LD Democrats will be Saturday, July 16th, from 10AM to Noon at the Machinists Hall, 2064 Vista Drive in Ferndale. Discussion & planning. All members are encouraged to attend.