42ND LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT DEMOCRATS MEETINGS
The 42nd LD Democrats will be meeting at 10 am at the International Machinists Hall, 2064 Vista Drive in Ferndale on:
- Saturday, August 13, 2016
- Saturday, September 10, 2016
Our meetings are open to the public and are a great way for you to get involved in local Democratic politics.
August 13, 2016
- Election of a new Chair.* Only current Precinct Committee Officers (PCOs) are eligible to vote in elections of officers.
- Report on Outreach Activities. Volunteer sign up for booths and parades
- Report on phone bank and other general election activities. Volunteer sign up.
* Natalie McClendon has decided to support an independent candidate for a 42nd LD seat in the Legislature and so, has resigned from her position as Chair of the 42nd LD Democrats. A candidate search committee has been formed, chaired by Janet Lutz-Smith ( email@example.com ).
September 10, 2016
- Endorsement of candidates advancing to the general election. PCOs and paid members* are eligible to vote.
- Report on Outreach Activities.
- Report on phone bank and other general election activities. Volunteer sign up