The 42nd LD Democrats will be meeting at 10 am at the International Machinists Hall, 2064 Vista Drive in Ferndale on September 10, 2016.
Endorsement of candidates advancing to the general election. Endorsement of ballot measures. PCOs and paid members are eligible to vote.
Report on Outreach Activities.
Report on phone bank and other general election activities. Volunteer sign up
Our meetings are open to the public and are a great way for you to get involved in local Democratic politics.You can become a member by signing up at the meeting. Membership dues are $12 per year.
ENDORSEMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
- 42nd Legislative District House Position 2
- United States Senator
- US Congressional District 2
- Washington State Governor
- State Auditor
- Commissioner of Public Lands
- Superintendent of Public Instruction
- I-732 Carbon Emissions Tax
- I-735 Get Big Money Out of Elections
- I-1491 Extreme Risk Protection Order
- Bellingham Prop #1 – Greenways Levy
For more information contact:
- firstname.lastname@example.org -OR-
The 42nd LD Democrats are meeting Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 10 am at the International Machinists Hall, 2064 Vista Drive in Ferndale.
There will be an election of a new Chair. Only current Precinct Committee Officers (PCOs) are eligible to vote in this elections.
All members are encouraged to attend.
We have 42nd LD Democratic candidates Sharlaine LaClair and Tracy Atwood to support. The Primary results are good, but they’ll need plenty of help to get elected.
Report on Phone bank and other general election activities, Volunteer sign up.
Report on Outreach Activities. Volunteer sign up for booths and parades.